"A Scrapbooking & Stamping Store"

Fountain of Memories was a scrapbook and stamp supply store. We closed our doors on May 28th 2011. We will continue to do paper and vinyl cutting, helping with invitations and other paper creations. You can contact us at fomemories@gmail.com.

Sunday, October 12, 2008

Think Pink and Tattered Angels

In Honor of October being Breast Cancer Awareness Month we have a space dedicated to thinking Pink
Our 15% OFF pink Selection come in and check it out
Breast Cancer Card Idea using Sultry 6x6 Paper Pad from Basic Grey. The Stamps are Crafty Secret's Support the Girls and KI Memories ribbon. The edges were distressed with Rangers Worm Lipstick distressing ink and of course Stickles in Cotton Candy and Star Dust.
We are so exticed to have added Tattered Angels Glitter Mist to the store this week. I found this wonderful Hanging File Fold Tutorial while looking at blogs you can click HERE to see it four your self. Instead of useing the plastic stenticals I cut some images out on the Pazzle with Card Stock and used that for my stentcal. I used Bronze, Coral, and Timeless Lilac Glitter Mist on my folder. The Flowers are from Heidi Swapp then spritzed with the Coral Mist.
For this Christmas card I first Sprayed Bronze mist all over the paper and let it dried. The Gingerbread Man stamp is fromImaginisce first I have to cut of the Happy Holidays wording but as you can see were are going to use that latter on. Then I stamp the Gingerbread man on it using Ranger Adirondack Espresso Ink. I also stamped three Gingerbread Men on a scrap piece of cardstock and cut them out. I used repostional tape on them and put then over the stamps on the card so when I spray more colors the gingerbread men stay bronze. Then I sprayed Coral and Sea Foam Green Over the card. let it dry and took off the top Gingerbread men. Then I stamp Happy Holiday on the card using ColorBox Gold ink. I then used Gold Stickles to out line the Gingerbread Men and add a couple BoBunny Buttons.

No comments: