"A Scrapbooking & Stamping Store"

Fountain of Memories was a scrapbook and stamp supply store. We closed our doors on May 28th 2011. We will continue to do paper and vinyl cutting, helping with invitations and other paper creations. You can contact us at fomemories@gmail.com.

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Coming Soon

I just wanted to let every one know we are getting the Slice in. If you don't know what the Slice is you can check it out HERE. Basically its a portable die cutting machine. It runs off of SD cards. You can charge it up and don't have to worry about being next to an outlet. There was a little mess up with our order so it will be here sometime the first two weeks of Nov. I will keep you updated if there are any changes

Also I have pre-ordered the new High School Musical and Hannah Montanna Paper. I don't know for sure what the release date is on them. But my guess would be end of Nov. begining of Dec.

Also I have ordered more Colors of Tattered Angels Glimmer Mist. You can Click HERE to see the earlier post about them.

One last note. I plan on working on our regular web site this week that I will just have general info about the store in it. Lets hope I can get that done this week

No comments: