"A Scrapbooking & Stamping Store"

Fountain of Memories was a scrapbook and stamp supply store. We closed our doors on May 28th 2011. We will continue to do paper and vinyl cutting, helping with invitations and other paper creations. You can contact us at fomemories@gmail.com.

Thursday, October 16, 2008

Flower Soft and Adornit now in

We have added these two wonderful company's to our store this week.
Flower Soft products add a flower look to your projects Use it on cards, layouts, and altered items. You can glue it onto wires and make a little bouquet of flowers. You will have to come in and check it out.
With this card I used Crafty Secrets products. I stamped the little girl holding the umbrellafrom their Sweet Kids Stamp Set I then colored her in with Copic Markers and added Flower Softs Sweet Pea to the field around her.
Then I just added a touch of Stickles to her Umbrella and dress. Sorry I know the close up isn't the greatest pic my camera has deciede to be tempermantal latly.
I will be working on a couple other thinks you can do with Flower Soft latter on. We got in a verity of colors and some of there wonder papers and cut outs.

We also got in 4 Wheeler and Dirt Bike paper and Stickers from Adornit. They have also have wonder Granparents Paper and stickers. I know alot of you have been looking for that and we have finally found it. I will get some pictures of that latters.

1 comment:

doclars said...

Very nice. Found blog while I was in India to show someone store.