"A Scrapbooking & Stamping Store"

Fountain of Memories was a scrapbook and stamp supply store. We closed our doors on May 28th 2011. We will continue to do paper and vinyl cutting, helping with invitations and other paper creations. You can contact us at fomemories@gmail.com.

Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Storage Units, Ink, and More Cards




Well I have used the SUI (Storage Units Ink and more) Stamp and I love them they are so much fun to create with so here are a few samples of there Fall and Thanksgiving stamps. I hope you enjoy them.
For this card I used a leaf punch ane put the leaves on the paper then sprayed over them with a mister. Then I stamped over them with the leaf stamp. I Stamped the Girl and Turkey on a peice of paper cut out the girl, Happy Thanksgiving and turkey I used pop dots under the turkey and Happy Thanksgiving
Here is just a close up of the Girl and Turkey
This card has an accorden fold on top and you can hide your message under the fold. I used the Leaf it to Me stamps from SUI.
I saw the dog on the Boys and Bug stamp set and thought of the dog sitting next to the Thanksgiving dinner table checking out the food.
"We Gather Together" Just seemed so fitting for it.

No comments: